Finding Private Medical Insurance doesn’t have to be difficult. By clicking the red button below you can get tailored quotes from a panel of medical insurance specialists.
- Compare tailored healthcare cover quotes from ALL leading UK health insurance providers
- Health insurance quotes from Aviva, Axa, Bupa, Pru, SimplyHealth, Standard Life & more
- Independent of any health insurance provider.
- Easy to complete 30 second form
- Instant online healthcare insurance documents available
Getting private healthcare cover has never been this easy. Getting quotes from a panel of healthcare insurance specialists only takes a matter of minutes!
The insurers on the panel specialise in healthcare cover so you can be sure you’re in good hands
Although the UK is admired for its public sector tax funded National Health System around the world many more people are turning to private healthcare to beat waiting queues, see consultants and benefit from high quality treatment. Recent government statistics have shown that around 11% of the population now have private healthcare policies which are set to increase significantly in years to come especially when people have the opportunity to use the services of free independent health insurance providers.
Cover for unseen medical expenses
Having private healthcare will more than cover any unforeseen medical expenses as well as providing a much faster route to treatments and patient consultations. Some people may think that spending money on private healthcare is unnecessary however you never know what the future holds regarding health-related issues, unfortunately illness and accidents can happen to anyone at any time. With the right private healthcare cover in place you can benefit from 24 hour medical services when required and also choose a private hospital near your home so you won’t have to incur additional travelling costs.
Factors of private healthcare
Why not make a decision today to contact independent health insurance consultants online who can explain to you all about their competitive quotes and high level policies. Here is just a selection of the key features you can expect to benefit from:-
- a private room with personal care facility - Having your own private room is a huge benefit of getting private healthcare cover. If you don’t have any cover in place then you’ll usually receive your treatment in a public ward that many people find to not be private enough for them. By getting private healthcare cover you can be sure that if you need to spend time in hospital, you’ll have your own room with a TV so you can recover in comfort.
- access to professional medical care consultants and private hospitals – Another key benefit of private health insurance is that you’ll have access to hospitals that are only available to private customers where you can expect to receive the best treatment possible.
- the best and fastest medical treatments available - The point of having medical cover in place is that you won’t have to wait around if you or a family member needs treatment. With private cover in place you can be sure you’ll get high quality treatment as soon as you need it.
- no need to worry about additional medical costs – When you have private cover you don’t have the worry that you’ll have to pay for any treatments or medications that you might need.
Some people often wrongly assume that private healthcare is just for the rich which is simply not the case, contact reputable online independent insurance providers to see how affordable health insurance products really are, you may be surprised at the low costs.
Plenty of choices
Rest assured when it comes to private healthcare there is a wide range of companies and insurance policies to choose from so use the services of online private healthcare advisers to help you. They emphasise their business by offering an array of competitive quotations suitable for most people’s budgets as well as reliable cover and claims procedures which are simply unbeatable, check out their online customer testimonials to see what other clients think about their comparisons service, independent advisers, easy online payment options and private healthcare options from some of the UK’s well-known insurers.
How Cost is Determined
Below are some of the biggest factors that will affect the cost of a private healthcare policy –
- Age - Older people are more statistically likely to require care and extended hospital stays so it makes sense that private healthcare insurance is cheaper for those who are younger.
- Lifestyle factors - Lifestyle factors are another thing that’s taken into account by insurance providers when coming up with a price for your policy. If you have unhealthy habits such as smoking then you’re increasing your risk of disease drastically. If you want to keep your costs down then you should cut out unhealthy habits that will affect the cost of your insurance.
- Current health conditions - Current health conditions that require on-going treatment will also impact cost. How much the cost is affected will depend on the type of condition you have and how severe it is as well as the cost of treatment.
- Number of people named on the policy - Many people opt to get private healthcare policies to cover their whole family. The number of people named on the policy will certainly affect the price as well their ages and lifestyles.
- Pay upfront - Whenever it’s feasible to make a big down payment on your policy you should do this. By paying more upfront, you’re usually able to make a very significant saving on the overall cost of your policy.
- Make health a priority - Because lifestyle factors are a big thing that affects the cost of your insurance, you should make your health a priority. This means getting plenty of exercise and cutting out bad habits such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
- Get lots of quotes - Getting lots of quotes from different private healthcare insurance providers is one of the best ways you can save money. Getting quotes is very easy now and doing this will mean you can compare different policies and see which one is the best value.
Get Quotes Easily
Since getting multiple quotes is one of the best ways to save money, it makes sense to do this in the easiest way possible. Whilst you can contact different insurance providers individually, there’s a much quicker and simpler way of doing things.
When you click the red button below, you’ll be taken to the quote form page. All you have to do then is provide some information about yourself and the type of policy you want. After you’ve done this you’ll then have access to your quotes from the different insurance providers on the panel. You’ll then be able to compare them and simply select the one you want to go with.